Justice For Everyone
Truck Accident Attorneys
Trucks are an essential part of our supply system and help to deliver items such as construction materials to food at the grocery stores. In Southern California, there are thousands of commercial vehicles on the highways. Even though trucks are very important in helping deliver needed items for various industries, they can pose a threat to others and are very dangerous when involved in an accident.
Your world can be flipped upside down in an instant if you are in an accident involving a truck. Truck accidents can be fatal and at Singleton Schreiber, our San Diego trucking accident lawyers are dedicated to helping people recover from tragic truck accidents. Anytime people are involved in an accident, knowing where to start can be stressful. Finding a qualified San Diego truck accident lawyer can help you understand what to do when you are the victim of a truck accident.
What Can We Do To Help?
In addition to providing exceptional legal advice and support, our team can help you with the following:
- File for short or long-term disability
- Talk to insurance companies
- Payment of medical bills
- Help with medical care or physical therapy
- Recover damages financially and from pain and suffering
Processing what to do next is stressful and truck accidents can be complicated. Trust a qualified trucking accident attorney to help recover damages for you and your loved ones. Our team of California truck accident lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve.
We Have Experience In a Variety of Areas
- Rollover accidents
- Semi-Truck wrecks
- Jackknifed trucks
- Big Rig accidents
- Tire Blowouts
- Tractor Trailers
- Any other accident caused by a commercial truck
Gathering evidence and documenting your injuries after an accident involving a commercial vehicle is extremely important to building your case. Medical records must be documented including doctor’s bills, visits, tests, or studies. Talking to an experienced semi-truck accident lawyer as soon as possible can assist you in documenting the proper evidence for your case.
After a Truck Accident, Our Team Can Help:
- Gather evidence and document the scene of the accident
- Interview key witnesses about the accident
- Assess any computer boards on the truck for data
- Review the truck’s maintenance history and records
- Preserve the truck for inspection
- Request a copy of the truck driver’s history
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Accidents involving trucks can be caused by numerous problems. Common causes involving trucking accidents are listed below.
- Driver negligence or error
- Carrying dangerous weight loads or falsifying a weight
- Working excessive hours behind the wheel
- Falling asleep at the wheel
- Using medications or amphetamines to stay away on the roads
At Singleton Schreiber, our team of commercial truck accident lawyers has the litigation skills and strategy to determine what caused your accident. We can present proper evidence and hold others accountable for your injuries, pain, and suffering.
What Types of Claims Are Involved in a Trucking Accident?
With the experience of a qualified big rig accident attorney, you can file your claim successfully with proper evidence and strategy. Our team can help guide you through the claim process, and ensure every detail is accounted for. Our clients are all that matters, and we will fight aggressively to obtain justice for you and your family.
- Injury Claim – Injury claims can be filed when a person is involved in a truck accident.
- Wrongful Death Claim – If someone is killed in an accident involving a commercial vehicle the family of the deceased can file a wrongful death claim.
- Property Damage Claim – All items that are damaged as a result of the truck accident can be included in a property damage claim. This includes damage to your vehicle and personal belongings.
Contact Singleton Schreiber For Your Free Initial Consultation
At Singleton Schreiber we have recovered over $1 billion for our clients and are fearless in the courtroom. Our team will protect your interests and do whatever it takes to fight for you. Having an experienced attorney on your side can help make a large difference in both your emotional and financial recovery after a tragic accident.
Our award-winning semi-truck accident lawyers will help answer your questions, and guide you through the legal process. We have the resources to obtain the compensation you deserve.
To schedule your free case review and initial consultation, contact Singleton Schreiber today. You pay no attorney’s fees unless we recover for you. We offer flexible appointments including evening and weekend hours and are happy to visit you in the hospital, or the comfort of your own home.