Accounts Payable Specialist
Singleton Schreiber McKenzie & Scott, LLP is seeking an organized, detail-oriented, Accounts Payable Specialist to join our San Diego team.
Position Open Until Filled
Job duties will include:
- Coding invoices, check requests, and expense reports with correct codes, conforming to standard procedures
- Preparing and processing all check requests via check and/or credit card
- Filing and maintaining accounting documents
- Ensuring invoices are paid in a timely, accurate manner, while adhering to departmental procedures
- Processing client advance payments
- Assisting with month-end close
- Handling internal and external inquiries concerning client’s payment and account status
- Performing additional duties needed to support the accounting department
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and have an ability to accurately track and record cash flow. This candidate should have experience in maintaining a database of financial information and be able to recognize and solve any problems that may arise in a flexible, timely manner.
- 2 -3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and QuickBooks
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Studies, or Accounting (preferred)
- Full time, in office position
Salary and Benefits
Singleton Schreiber, LLP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans, childcare assistance, a transportation reimbursement program, paid parental leave, and a 401k.
Singleton Schreiber, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Selection of candidates will be based solely on merit without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity (including transgender identity and transitioning), gender expression and sex stereotyping, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information (including genetic information), family care or medical leave status, military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, engaging in protected communications regarding employee wages, requesting a reasonable accommodation on the basis of disability or bona fide religious belief or practice, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.