Intake Specialist: Wednesday - Sunday
Singleton Schreiber, LLP is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, client-focused Intake Specialist to work with potential clients. Our Intake Specialists assist potential clients from the first call/email/text through the beginning part of their cases. They are a critical part of our New Client Services team: asking callers questions about their potential cases; answering potential clients’ questions intelligently and thoughtfully; directing potential clients to attorneys, as appropriate; and establishing a welcoming, professional relationship with the firm. Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and superb attention to detail.
Position Open Until Filled
Job duties will include:
- Serving “on-call” to respond to initial inquiries via phone, email, and text from prospective clients
- Building strong rapport with potential clients
- Gathering detailed information from potential clients before scheduling an attorney consultation
- Diligently monitoring all potential new client inquires (email, internet, phone, and referrals)
- Keeping track and following up with pending inquiries
- Updating logs and reporting systems to reflect the status of all potential new clients
- Scheduling appointments for potential clients
- Collaborating with attorneys to complete the initial consultation process
- Assisting attorneys with administrative tasks related to opening new cases and maintaining databases
- Following instructions from supervising attorneys and adjusting to changing priorities
- Writing emails, transcribing notes, researching legal documents, faxing, copying, and creating/maintaining a spreadsheet
- Ensuring all retainer documents are properly signed and executed
Candidates must possess a high school diploma. A successful candidate will be enthusiastic, responsive, detail-oriented, organized, have strong judgement, analytical, interpersonal, communication, and written skills. Candidates should be familiar with the ethical and confidentiality requirements of working in a law firm and prior experience in the legal field is helpful. Previous work experience in sales is also preferred. This position requires the ability to work independently and in a team setting, and manage high volume and time-sensitive workflow effectively and efficiently. This position is in the San Diego office.
Salary and Benefits
Singleton Schreiber, LLP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans, childcare assistance, a transportation reimbursement program, paid parental leave, and a 401k.
Singleton Schreiber, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Selection of candidates will be based solely on merit without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity (including transgender identity and transitioning), gender expression and sex stereotyping, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information (including genetic information), family care or medical leave status, military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, engaging in protected communications regarding employee wages, requesting a reasonable accommodation on the basis of disability or bona fide religious belief or practice, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.