Singleton Schreiber, LLP is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the overall marketing and business development of the firm. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with team members to implement key initiatives for the firm’s practice groups. This position reports directly to the Partnership and requires strong project management skills/ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, high proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), resourcefulness, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, excellent oral and written communication skills (email, telephone, and in-person), superb editing skills, the ability to work under pressure and prioritize projects with enthusiasm.
Position Open Until Filled
Job duties will include:
- creating marketing campaigns and initiatives as well as development of marketing materials
- tracking existing marketing campaigns and providing daily/weekly/monthly reporting on results
- social media and website management
- directing PR initiatives
- collaborating productively with a wide variety outside vendors to achieve key goals
- reviewing all marketing compliance policies and procedures and ensuring that all materials remain compliant with internal and external rules and regulations
- reviewing current marketing trends to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies,
- analyzing sales numbers in comparison to the marketing budget to find the profit margin and identify which campaigns were most effective
- researching competitors to stay current with similar services on the market
- working with outside consultants to (1) develop successful strategies and campaigns that attract new clients, and (2) create and maintain a successful brand and image that attracts new clients.
Candidates must possess a 4-year college degree and 2+ years of business development, sales, marketing, or writing experience in a law firm or other professional services firm environment. This position is located in the San Diego office.
Salary and Benefits
Singleton Schreiber, LLP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans, childcare assistance, a transportation reimbursement program, paid parental leave, and a 401k.
Singleton Schreiber, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Selection of candidates will be based solely on merit without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity (including transgender identity and transitioning), gender expression and sex stereotyping, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information (including genetic information), family care or medical leave status, military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, engaging in protected communications regarding employee wages, requesting a reasonable accommodation on the basis of disability or bona fide religious belief or practice, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.